FREE FUN!!! Alaska Airlines, Travel Oregon, and the Union County Chamber of Commerce want to save Alaska Airlines flyers money! Present your current valid Alaska Airlines itinerary number or boarding pass to secure these great deals!
Choose to stay at our local lodging partner:
- Washington House: Rent one night and get one night free. Maximum 1 night free, but stay as long as you like! Click here for more info.
Then select as many activities as you like! Just remember, you cannot get your lodging discount without proof of booking one of the following….
- Minam Raft Rental & Shuttle Service – One: People can receive $75 off one day of guided fly fishing. Normal charge is $350 for a full day. Two: Someone will receive a 10% discount on a motel room. Or three: $20 off a raft rental (two day minimum). Click here for the official website.
- Eagle Cap Excursion Train – purchase one ticket and get one ticket of equal or less value at 50% off. Advance reservations required. Code word, Planes & Trains. To visit the website, click here.
- Mountain Works Bicycles – mountain bike Mt. Emily Recreation Area (M.E.R.A) with rent one mountain bike get one free. Click here to jump to their Facebook page.
- Mountain Works Bicycles – road bike the Grande Tour Scenic Bikeway with rent one bike get one free bike rental. Click here for their Facebook page.
- Buffalo Peaks Golf Course – Buy one round of golf and get one round of golf free PLUS free cart rental. Visit the webpage by clicking here.
Contact the Union County Chamber of Commerce for questions or help planning your next adventure with us!
Make sure to visit Alaska Airlines by clicking the link here to take 15% off your flight to the region on select flights if you book by April 29 (you will need to add the discount code: “EC5226” into the discount box).